Beach Clubs in Marbella
Marbella has a range of beach clubs to enjoy. Whether you want to lounge with some cocktails by a pool or dance to international DJ sets under the stars, there’s something for you here.
The beach bars are known as chriguigtos to the locals and loved by tourists for their luxurious feel and beautiful settings on the gorgeous Marbella beaches. Beach clubs are an up-market version of these establishments which offer even more. These clubs are also located right on the beach, but have swimming pools and sun loungers for an even more relaxing experience. There’s also fine dining and dancing to top it all off. Not without cocktails and sangria, of course. What could be better?
Marbella’s Best Beach Clubs
Here, you’ll find a definitive list of the best beach clubs in Marbella. Read on to find the best places to party on the coast.
- La Sala By The Sea – This club is in Puerto Banus. It was previously known as Buddha Beach, and while the name has changed, the Zen concept still remains. It promises the ultimate seaside relaxation experience, with the choice of lounging in the sun on cabana beds, Jacuzzi beds or even VIP Jacuzzi loungers. As well as dining and drinking by the pool, you can also enjoy a Thai spa day. When you’re done relaxing and ready to party, you can do that here, too. Visit on Sundays for a live DJ set.
- Ocean Club Marbella – This club is located in Puerto Banus, a short walk from designer boutiques, fine dining restaurants and nightclubs. The club’s motto is ‘swim, dance and enjoy life’ and you can certainly do all of that here. When you’re tired out from all the entertainment, take a break in the resort’s spa.
- Victor’s Beach – Located near Marbella’s Golden Mile, this club promises a laid-back experience for those who want to chill out. Music and food here are both Afro-Caribbean.
- Suite Del Mar – This resort is a good choice for those who like to party. The DJ offers a mixture of Asian, Arabic and Latin music, moving into R&B after sundown.
- Marbella Club Hotel – This hotel was Marbella’s very first. It was built in 1954 and is still one of the area’s most popular spots today. It’s primarily a golf resort and spa, but generally is more family-focus than some of the other places on our list, with a kids club to help parents out.
- Nikki Beach – This chain is famous worldwide, with luxury clubs in Thailand, Italy, Greece, France and USA, just to name a few. The Marbella club opened in 2003 and has grown to be one of the most popular party spots in the area. It has a large swimming pool overlooking the sea, surrounded by plush beds. The restaurant boasts an extensive menu, including a plethora of sushi options.
The above list shows our top picks, but there’s even more to choose from once you get there. Marbella has everything from soothing luxury spas to nightclubs with non-stop partying. No matter what you’re looking for, the local beach clubs have something for you.